Software Test Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
We are looking for a talented QA candidate with several years of experience in software development, automated testing, and Quality Assurance to join our collaborative and fast-paced team QA team. As a member of the QA team, the candidate will work closely with developers to understand application features, create robust comprehensive test plans, and write and execute test cases. We look for well-rounded candidates with solid analytical skills, an enthusiasm for taking ownership of features, a strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively.
- 3+ years of experience in quality assurance, system development, and automated testing within Financial Services Technology.
- Experience with Continuous Testing and Continuous Delivery.
- Knowledge of OOPs concepts and application in writing the test frameworks.
- Be a strong quality advocate, collaborating closely with software engineers, designers, and product managers to release revolutionary products.
- Pair with software engineers to identify and prevent gaps with automation/regression coverage and even build frameworks.
- Be part of transforming monolithic applications into more scalable and resilient distributed systems with high quality, using cloud technology.
- Build and improve automation testing frameworks and tools for API and web-based applications
- Design, develop, and use frameworks and harnesses for automated testing.
About our Client:
Large Fortune 100 Life Insurance and Investment company that offers a casual and dev-friendly environment with a digital first strategy. Great technical leadership and innovation are both a big part of their culture. Corporate HQ is in Milwaukee, WI
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: automation, prevention, qa, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, quality assurance lead, software quality assurance, software quality assurance engineer, test, test engineer
Loading some great jobs for you...