Locums Job in NY for Pediatric Hospitalist (New York)
Compensation: $165,650.00 - $165,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a New York-based facility that is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible and have current NRP and PALS certification. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a NY state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is 24-hour coverage.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Caseload: NRP and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a New York-based facility that is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist to assist with tem...
Associated topics: arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...