Leading boutique investment bank seeks an experienced Analyst/Associate to join their NYC-based Real Estate investment banking team.
FIRM Our client is a leading boutique investment banking firm.
POSITION Our client is seeking an Analyst/Associate to join their dedicated Real Estate Investment Banking practice in New York. The group has a focus on healthcare-related real estate. Analysts and Associates are key members of the client team and are typically responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple projects. Specific duties include:
- Creating and managing pro forma cash flow projections and financial models
- Producing offering memoranda
- Marketing transactions to potential investors and guiding interested parties through the transaction process to closing
- Working with senior team on transaction execution and new business development
- Associates will oversee the work of Analysts and mentor the development of junior bankers
QUALIFICATIONS - 1-2 years of real estate investment banking or commercial real estate experience in the healthcare and/or commercial office sectors
- Direct experience writing offering memoranda and creating supplementary marketing materials for commercial real estate transactions
- ARGUS Enterprise software experience is required
- Strong math, financial modeling skills, and understanding of real estate financial modeling concepts such as IRR, DCF and NPV
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- A highly organized individual, with strong analytical skills and extreme attention to detail
- Reliable, results-oriented work ethic based upon responsibility, enthusiasm, and pride in work
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, team-management skills, with commitment to be a team player
- Commercial real estate licenses, FINRA Series 79 or 7, Series 63 Licenses a plus, but not required
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Graduate degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance or related discipline
- Must be authorized to work in the United States Associated topics: analyse, analysis, bi, business, business finance, business systems analyst, financial reporting analyst, forecasting, guidance, refine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.