Visual & Communications Designer - New York
Compensation: $70,705.00 - $127,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
This role is situated with a major player in the provision of financial services on a global scale. The main responsibilities for the team involve delivery of digital products to assist their clients. The focus lies around the design and building of scalable platforms to generate content, portfolio analytics, risk and execution services. The aim of the tools created within this suite are to simplify and greatly improve the transparency and visualization of data to improve experience and to increase revenue streams to allow the brand to continue to remain a leader in financial markets and service provision. The team has a heavy product focus and is comprised of experts across Product Management, Designers, Marketing and Engineers; all working to break the boundaries and exceed the expectations to deliver unparalleled, market leading and future proof solutions through technology.
To that end, their team is on the look out for the very best New York has to offer of Visual Designers to join and bed into their marketing and design team. Your day to day duties will see you aligning closely with Sales and the Product Design experts to shape and mold marketing campaigns; Creating assets in both Print and Digital in collaboration to span across their entire Digital Ecosystem.
THE PART TO PLAY
- Complete Autonomy of brand with razor esq focus to development of its representation visually.
- Collaboration across Sales, Product Design, Product Management and marketing to ideate and create market collateral and digital experience from concept to delivery.
- Ensure the evolution and reinforcing of consistent and elevated standards of the visual language across all touchpoints.
- Creation of intense moments of delight that ensure a strong and positive perception and presence of brand permeates through all campaigns
- Pave the way in the advancement of both print and digital assets in areas included, but not limited to email campaigns, marketing collateral, landing pages and presentations.
- Presentation of your efforts to the team, relevant stakeholders and Senior echelons of leadership
- A minimum of 3 years experience in communication or graphic design or art/creative direction
- A stunning portfolio that demonstrates and conveys a solid foundation and high standard of design output and assets in both print and digital.
- A strong gravitas of design principles with a keen understanding of layout, grids, color and typography
- Ability to navigate Adobe Suite and Sketch, (Mainly InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) but also with a keen eye and ability to stay 'on trend' and quickly learn new applications accordingly.
- Ambition and tenacity to work in a rapid paced and heavily commercial environment.
- Experience working on, or leading work on style guides & design systems
- A thirst and knack for problem solving with good communication skills to convey ideas to the wider team to this end.
- Comfort in championing standards and an ability to take in new ideas.
- Experience working within cross functional teams (product, design, marketing)
- A Degree in communications design, graphic design, marketing, or a related field
- Experience working in FinTech or financial services
- Experience designing with motion graphics
- Understanding of web standards, capabilities and best practices (HTML,CSS)
To be considered for the role, please click to apply. For more information or to apply directly, please email me at ...@tdacreative.com* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...