VP Service Transformation GTO - ExecuNet
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Reporting directly to the SVP, Strategy & Transformation, the VP Service Transformation will play a key role within Global Customer Solutions by overseeing, leading and driving transformational programs and change which creates a differentiated customer experience, simplifies and standardizes the way Company engages customer at every point of contact.
The VP Service Transformation is responsible for leading, overseeing and coordinating multiple large scale and/or complex transformation initiatives across Global Service Operations that incorporate proactive and innovative solutions to address business challenges and support GTOs vision of driving savings, leveraging scale and offering a differentiated customer experience. In partnership with internal and external Global Service Operations resources and SMEs, the Global Solutions Leader will coordinate transformation teams deployed on initiatives tied to Global Operations strategic priorities.
The Service Transformation Leader will lead, oversee and coordinate all aspects of GCS operations transformational programs. Job duties include but are not limited to: driving operations assessments, identifying transformation opportunities, designing solutions, creating transformation roadmaps, implementing target operating models, managing change, as well as prioritizing initiatives and efforts on programs, overseeing progress, managing risks and issues and ensuring that transformation initiatives deliver expected results.
- Secures and manages transformation programs and projects resources, and leverages capabilities outside of own organization through negotiation and influence
- Coordinates transformation programs with focus on the largest and most complex initiatives and integrates how the big picture of the initiatives comes together and the implications to CSC and the business
- Works directly with senior management, with primary focus on global stakeholders, to identify critical business issues, areas of improvement, and establishes transformation plans and teams.
- Oversees development of clear case for change, detailed scope, desired outcomes, accurate and realistic cost benefits analyses, clear roles and decision-making for all transformation programs and projects
- Guides the development of detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates resource plans, and status reports
- Supervises, facilitates and coordinates the operations assessments, the identification of transformation opportunities, and the design and implementation of target operating models that improve operations efficiency and effectiveness through process reengineering, technology and continuous improvements; ensures strategic alignment of target operating models
- Manages internal and external relationships, and partner with internal and external consultants and vendors
- Ensures appropriate governance and controls transformation programs and projects progress, budgets, risks and issues to ensure timelines and deliverables are met and manages communication with senior stakeholders, with primary focus on global stakeholders
- Actively participates in the development and deployment of Process Excellence practices, tools and frameworks; enforces Process Excellence standards within the transformation programs and projects.
- Mentors team members inside or outside of own organization
- Develops and maintains abroad range of business relationships across the enterprise, with primary focus on global business partners
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Reports to:SVP, Strategy & Transformation
- Direct Reports:4 AVPs
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Masters Degree, MBA preferred
- 12+ years professional experience, preferably within insurance, financial services or management consulting industries
- Senior leadership experience with background in operational excellence, strategy, planning and driving change
- Strong financial and business acumen with previous exposure to change management and analytical problem solving
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including but not limited to: strategic thinking skills; problem solving; ability to lead change through synthesis and interpretation of data; consistent delivery of results to the satisfaction of internal and external customers; developing dynamic, constructive working relationships and partnerships with internal and external leaders; proactive in identifying problems and taking appropriate measures to ensure plans to resolve the problems
- Well organized with ability to lead others in team environment and lead multiple, complex initiatives in a dynamic business environment
- Strong ability to communicate a business case and influence decisions for change to senior leadership
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to create a positive, collaborative environment while involving and influencing key stakeholders in the change process
- Operates effectively in a team setting as a leader, facilitator and team member
- Product knowledge and expertise across insurance value chain
- PMP and/or Prince2 certification, with experience in knowledge management practices
- Black Belt certification preferred
- Ability to travel
- Engaged, hands on approach
- Advanced skills in business management tools including: Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Access and SharePoint
- Thinks Strategically Sets direction aligned to the companys strategy, applying external and global perspective to meet local and global needs.
- Motivates People Gains people commitment to achieve business objectives through clear communication of the companys vision and flexing leadership styles to inspire high performance.
- Grows Talent Inclusively and pro-actively develops talent, empowers individuals and manages diverse teams to drive engagement and performance.
- Models our Values Creates a culture that promotes the companys values and standards through role modeling, accountability and ownership of decisions.
- Focuses on Customers Promotes customer centricity and ensures focus on creating great customer experiences to achieve competitive advantage.
- Drives Results Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards
Associated topics: advertise, analyst, care, chief marketing officer, demand, major gift, market, media, relation, relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...