|This position is responsible for overseeing the daily workflow and functions of the Cash Management Department to ensure the efficient processing and handling of transactions and related instruments. |
|DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES |
- Manage the staff and the day to day activity of the Cash Management Department and its related activity and reporting.
- Ensure all requests for issuance of Credit/Debit Cards, Check In-clearing/RDC activity, Positive Pay, Lockbox, and ACH are reviewed and completed timely.
- Reconciliation of Bank Suspense accounts and Card activity accounts are completed daily and timely.
- Ensure and monitor all teller activity, CTR filing and order cash as necessary.
- Interfaces with department managers and staff within various departments to resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare/report statistical data gathered of departmental processing activity.
- Liaise with vendors and client relationship staff.
- Liaise and support compliance related needs for Bank products.
- Provides training and guidance to subordinates as necessary.
- Collaborates with Department Manager in conducting performance reviews.
- Participates in testing of new releases/system enhancements with the assistance of the department manager. Documents and validates test results.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, which fall within scope of responsibility.
|QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED |
|Knowledge: Understanding and knowledge of bank cash management products for ACH, Credit/Debit Cards, RDC and related activity, Positive Pay, Lockbox, and accounting. |
Technical Skills: Knowledge of Word and Excel. Working knowledge of mainframe applications (IM, ST, IR and BCS). Knowledge of FIS Bank System (IBS) and FCM document imaging.
- Competencies: Proactive and responsive to needs of client services teams, operations and vendor relations.
- High level of attention to detail. Strong reconciliation skills. Good problem solving skills. Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete work assignments by due date. Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
|OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION |
|Experience Needed: |
Education Required : BA or BS preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience and related cash management products and their services.
Supervisory Responsibility: None