Field Senior Sales Engineer (NY)
Compensation: $112,860.00 - $167,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Required Skills:
Sales Engineering, Pre-Sales, Software Development, Application Security, Client Interaction, RFPs/RFIs
If you are a Senior Field Sales Engineer and comes from a software engineering background, please read on!
We are seeking a talented engineer to support our sales activities in the New York area. In this position, the primary responsibility will be to drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of a sales process. Any task would be done in tandem with the sales team as a technical advisor and a subject matter expert.
The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technically oriented prospects, as well as ensure customer satisfaction throughout the sales cycle.
US travel required (up to 35% or more at peaks)
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage and coordinate technical requirements during the sales process
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor to the sales team, customers, and prospects
- Present our solutions to prospects in face to face meetings, at trade shows, and online
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs/RFIs
- Convey customer requirements to the Product Management teams
- Design implementation of our solutions according to customers' technical requirements
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or a similar field
- 5 years of successful enterprise software pre-sales experience
- Background in application security, including penetration testing and code review
What's In It for You
- Salary 120k-130k Base + 20-30% bonus
- Variable total package approx $200K
- BenefitsSo, if you are a Senior Technical Sales Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: building, medical, physician, sales applications engineer, solution engineer, spinal, technical, trauma, vascular, web service
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...