Salesforce Senior Manager- Transportation, Hospitality
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Salesforce Senior Manager- Transportation, Hospitality & Services
The Consumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer, who has rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences. Our Automotive, Transportation, Hospitality & Services
sector is going through an unprecedented period of significant evolution and opportunity with silos being broken down and an increased focus on the customer experience. Organizations are building differentiated customer experiences and highly integrated supply chains while maintaining growth and profitability, which creates unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology, and transform their business models.
Organizations within the industry are faced with increasingly complex issues on building a differentiated customer experience, while maintaining growth and profitability. This imperative directive creates unique challenges for sector companies to innovate, modernize their technology and processes, while being vigilant in their evaluation and mitigation of evolving risks. Work you'll do
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- 10+ years of experience working in the Automobile space including manufacturers, dealers, suppliers, finance companies. Or Hospitality including cruise lines, hotel, resorts, casinos, gaming, restaurants. Or Transportation including airlines, freight, rail, shipping ports, ground transportation. This industry experience is a must.
- 10+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience
- 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus
- Experience managing at least four large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end.
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. - provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...