Senior Systems Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Our client, an international law firm with a significant presence throughout the world, is looking to hire a Sr. Systems Engineer. This is a full-time position working out of their Downtown Manhattan location.
You will be reporting into the Storage and Virtualization Manager, maintaining, supporting, and enhancing the firm s system infrastructure and software.
- Provide onsite support for the systems infrastructure, including VMWare servers, Microsoft infrastructure, server operating systems, storage and applications
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve technical issues within the firm s technical and user environments
- Provide onsite support for all operational level system, including ESX Server, SQL Server, Windows Server and all supporting infrastructure
- Demonstrate ability to build server infrastructure given specific parameters and guidelines for company systems
- Understand backup technologies and the methodology for supporting them
- Document the firm s systems infrastructure for all projects
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands on experience supporting enterprise server systems
- ISO 270001exposure is a plus
- Experienced with Cisco UCS Server experience
- Must understand Microsoft AD and server infrastructures
- Relativity software experience preferred
- Experienced in VMWare vSphere technology, multiple versions including 5.5 and 6.x
- Experienced with backup technologies for Windows and SQL data
- Experience with Rubrik backup system is a plus
- Familiar with EMC storage technologies is a plus
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: equipment, information architect, infrastructure, infrastructure architect, ip, network, senior system engineer, server, system architect, system integrator
Loading some great jobs for you...