Senior Business Analyst
Compensation: $134,560.00 - $134,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Business Analyst in New York, NY.
To fulfill this mission our client is actively seeking a full-time and experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the Data Management and Business Intelligence Systems team. A successful Senior Business Analyst at Our client will be a key individual contributor to the data management and business intelligence initiatives for the Our client Media Sales organization. In this role, he/she will drive value through the design and implementation of business intelligence systems to transform the way Our client Media Sales produces client reporting, processes internal information, and utilizes data to make critical decisions that guide the strategy, roadmap, and execution of the organization.
This person will perform non-technical project and program-management work focused on internal Our client Media products as well as company-wide projects or programs. The Senior Business Analyst will help coordinate delivery across multiple product managers and support teams and serve as a key liaison across stakeholders. This person will proactively identify issues, track KPIs and help manage project/program scope, quality, schedule, resources, and risk. This role is responsible for the development of Our client Media's Advertising Intelligence & Reporting (AIR) platform and data management systems.
- Own multiple complex cross-functional technical projects and be accountable for their success
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners such as Media Sales, Operations, Product Development, and Product Marketing etc. to conduct business process analysis to help identify gaps between existing functionality and business needs
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree and 7+ years of experience in a technical project/program management, solutions architect, technical services or a similar role; experience in ad tech is a plus but not required.
- 5+ years of experience leading complex strategic and operational initiatives and working through technical, business, operational, and legal/compliance issues.
- 5+ years of experience in agile and lean startup product management processes.
- Expert in project management tools such as JIRA, Blossom, VersionOne, etc.
- Experience with digital advertising systems such as FreeWheel, AppNexus, or Google Ad Manager.
- Working knowledge of TV and digital advertising, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Programmatic bidding and Ad Placement.
- Ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams, including driving process improvement and change management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at a technical, business, operational, and executive level.
- Sound business judgment, strong ability to influence others, advanced critical thinking skills, and ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and make decisions.
- Ability to weigh technical trade-offs and have in-depth discussions with technology teams on the nuances of complex engineering systems.
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise contingencies before they become roadblocks.
- Independent and entrepreneurial drive with demonstrated ability to achieve goals and deliver results in a large, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to see how integrations fit within larger systems
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, analyze, bi, business intelligence, inspect, investment banking, investment fund, refinement, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...