Senior Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Kforce has a client in search of Senior Project Manager in New York, NY.
The Senior Project Manager, Sales Solutions will primarily be responsible for overseeing strategic projects and programs that support key business priorities for our clients Media''s Sales Operations organization. This role will manage a portfolio of projects that align with key Ad Sales strategies and potentially span across external business units within our client. The Sales Solutions Senior Project Management position will be responsible for following best in class project management practices inclusive of project planning, scoping, timelines, communication matrices, and close out/launch processes. An understanding of the media landscape is a must, including insight on current market trends, ad serving platforms, digital content distribution landscape, and data. The types of projects supported by the position include New Partnership (XAM) PM Oversight, Strategic Platform Initiatives, and new Product launches. This role will report to the AVP, Sales Operations & Business Solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Conducts end to end project management of multiple large projects and may also manage sub-components of a large program
* Leads cross functional teams to complete projects or program deliverables within allotted timeline and budget
* Identifies key internal/external stakeholders necessary for project completion and develops overall strategy for executive of high value projects/program
* Defines project/program scope and objectives, guides activities of a project/program team including delegating tasks to team members, identifies resources, and establishes master timeline for deliverables
* Projects/programs are very complex in nature, rarely follow a repeatable framework, typically span multiple business units or are company-wide, and require a high level of analysis to create project/program plans for new concept projects/programs
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...