Associate Solution Engineer Mulesoft, Success Graduate
Compensation: $125,860.00 - $205,670.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Customer Success Group Job Details
Title: Associate Solution Engineer Mulesoft, Success Graduate
Start Date: January 27, 2020
Indianapolis for 6 month training program
NYC after completing training
The Solution Engineering (SE) team is a group of professionals that have one foot in the technology camp, and one in the commercial side of the business. We are experts in Salesforces applications, platform, and technology, but explain it in terms of the business impact and the value it delivers. Solution Engineers work primarily with the account teams to give our customers the confidence to move forward with their projects using Salesforce as their preferred partner and their preferred technology.
MuleSoft, a Salesforce Company, is looking for a motivated Solution Engineer to join our talented team to help drive software sales and company growth. As a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, you will act as a trusted advisor to prospective customers showing them how to build application networks with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform to help them change and innovate faster. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer. MuleSoft Sales teams will rely on your technical and product expertise throughout the sales cycle including activities such as: performing technical discovery qualification, RFI/RFP responses, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and troubleshooting technical configuration issues engagements.
We are looking for people who:
- Want to have fun and get out of their comfort zone daily and are excited to join a highly motivated sales team who are fanatical about our customers' success
- Are happy working with ambiguity and talking to customers about their business and how technology can facilitate their success, not just a product-focused mindset
- Are able to articulate themselves clearly without jargon and can speak credibly about technical concepts, delving deeper into each area based on the audience
- Are skilled with technologies and approaches to developing modern applications
- Are open to some travel within the United States
- Work alongside senior specialists and executives across the organization
- Build up your business and technical consulting skills to work on real-life customer and internal projects
- Develop value-propositions that map our technology to the customer's business imperatives so that they resonate with Executives at all levels
- Participate in extensive training with a strong coaching culture that aims to develop you into an extraordinary professional
- Demonstrate deep familiarity with MuleSoft technology, architectural best practices and delivery methodology.
- Assist with hands on technical workshops and education sessions.
- Assist sales teams in responses to RFPs and technical requirements documents.
- Work closely with other elements of the Salesforce organization, e.g. alliances, sales effectiveness, product marketing, etc. to develop and execute programs and initiatives.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Cover trade show booth shifts. Responsibilities include answering technical questions and demonstrating Salesforce solutions to customers and prospects.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent (within 1 year of graduation, May 2019 or December 2019 graduation dates)
- Hands-on application development experience in Java, scripting or SOAP/REST development either in an enterprise or academic environment
- Self-starter with ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure
- Excellent verbal communication and written communication skills
- Knowledge of network principles and application/information security
- Ability to display initiative and deliver high quality work, while meeting all deadlines
What youll achieve in 12 months:
- Become certified in MuleSofts Developer trainings
- Complete MuleSofts Kickstart sales training
- Begin to build your architecture reframe and whiteboarding skills through shadowing and customer-scenario role playing
- Create a Self Service Asset on a MuleSoft technical topic of interest
- Become certified in all Product, Architecture, and Sales Messaging trainings
- Successfully deliver your Self Service asset by end of the second quarter
- Partner with Accounts Executives on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, RFIs/RFPs, speaking at industry events, etc.
- Scope, plan and deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the clients technical requirements and audience
- Develop Proofs of Concept (PoCs) as part of an account team to demonstrate the art of the possible
- Put all the pieces together to perfect your craft by closing deals
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing feedback from the field to Product Marketing and Engineering
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the worlds applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonalds, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and were committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and were proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and the best place to work 6 years in a row.
About Futureforce University RecruitingPosting Statement
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Associated topics: application architect, architecture, c/c++, design pattern, devops, expert, java, maven, senior software developer, senior software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...