Program Architect - Marketing Cloud
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Customer Success Group Job DetailsThe Program Architect plays a critical role within Salesforce Services, serving as a strategic advisor and Salesforce product and platform expert to the companys largest, most complex enterprise customers.
- Become a highly certified and recognized Salesforce.com expert.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with our customers Enterprise Architects and Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Development Process, and Application Governance.
- Advise and mentor diverse teams, which include customer and partner resources in technical and functional delivery aspects at a program level, using influence and adaptive communication strategies in scenarios where Senior Architect does not have direct authority over all resources.
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Force.com Platform.
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Force.com Platform education.
- Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce.com best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce.com into the customers infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution. Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level.
- Review and correcting project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners.
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contributing to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single customer engagement.
- Contribute to the growth of the Services Practice by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice, leveraging junior teammates to achieve individual as well as team growth; serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical salesforce.com, customer and partner colleagues.
- 10+ years of enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP), filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of more junior technical resources.
- 5+ years experience as a Senior Architect and/or CTO in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrixed organization.
- Proven expertise in digital marketing technologies and best practices is desirable.
- Hands on experience delivering one or more digital marketing solutions such as lead automation, campaign management, loyalty programs, CRM/customer profile management, social listening, email, mobile and omni-channel marketing, eCommerce, CMS, and web/mobile/social advertising is a plus
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in the following domains: front- and back-end solution architecture, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Associated topics: architect, backend, c, c/c++, design pattern, devops, matlab, maven, programming, software architect
Loading some great jobs for you...