Compensation: $54,390.00 - $200,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
THE SEA GRILL
Seeks Host Supervisor
The Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center in Midtown is the NYC insiders' destination for the finest seafood in the city at one of the world s most iconic landmark locations. For nearly thirty years, The Sea Grill has thrilled its loyal guests daily with the highest quality, freshest seafood prepared in impeccable style just steps from Times Square. Our raw bar and sushi selection is renowned as a Midtown favorite, and offered at lunch and dinner.
This position is highly interactive with team members, management & the chef.We are a small team and are looking to add a dynamic member who will keep in mind the overall goals of the restaurant while attending to daily matters.Ideal candidates also contribute to an extraordinary dining experience and bring their expertise to The Sea Grill s setting.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- As the lead host, has the ability to guide and direct fellow host team members
- Interact with the restaurant guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner
- To oversee the dining room and make it a warm and welcoming place
- Ensure all guests have an exemplary dining experience
- Actively taking and processing reservations
- Answering incoming calls and questions
- Assists in coordinating the activities of dining room personnel to provide fast friendly service to guests
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years experience as a host, reservationist or Ma tre d in a premium dining, high profile restaurant
- Passion for hospitality, food & wine
- Must be proficient with OpenTable and Microsoft Office
- Must be able to demonstrate strong focus, attention to detail, clean and organized work habits
- Have a pleasant phone demeanor and overall positive attitude
- Have the ability to work well on your own and be internally motivated
- Must be professional, bright, courteous, and calm with the ability to interact with patrons and all types of team members
- Resourceful and well-organized with a sense of urgency
- Personable, outgoing & energetic team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to think quick on their feet and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Openness and willingness to learn
- Ability to positively influence other team members
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Open & Flexible availability including nights & weekends
We believe in affording our team with the same level of service that we strive to deliver to our guests. We are committed to providing extensive training that allows our team members to achieve the very highest levels of professionalism and open the door to increased opportunities for future career growth.
For full-time positions, we offer industry leading compensation packages including:
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401K program
- Company Dining discount
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
Visit us at www.PatinaGroup.com
More detail about The Sea Grill part of Delaware North, please visit
Associated topics: anfitrióna, anfitriónas, banquet server, camarera, dining room attendant, maitre d, restaurant server, server, server camarero, servidor de banquetes
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...