# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
Hours per week:
Start Date :
Reliant Transportation is seeking a Utility/Bus Washer/Fueler. Successful candidate will ensure that the fleet is fully prepared for service.
* Ensure all vehicles are completely fueled and fluids topped, ready for service at various times of day.
* Interiors cleaned according to contract.
* All fleet damage documented and communicated to appropriate personnel in the case of unreported damage.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Ability to read, write and speak English.
* Must be able to work a varied schedule, including weekends.
* Must be 21 with good driving record.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. Reliant Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Reliant Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
MV Transportation, Inc. is the largest privately held and domestically owned transportation management company in the United States. Since MV's founding, the company has grown significantly - not through major acquisition or mergers - but through hard work that makes a difference.
MV is dedicated to providing quality transportation to individuals who, without our service, may not be able to go to work, to the doctor, to their family's home, to the market, or to other basic life sustaining functions. The freedom offered through public transportation is one that is taken for granted too often.
The talented and committed individuals who comprise MV Transportation proudly provide this freedom every day. Thank you for visiting this site to learn more about our company, our people, and our purpose.
1882 Atlantic Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11233
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :