Office Manager - New York
Compensation: $69,020.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Operations/Office Manager is ultimately responsible for all the front of house and operations functions of 1000heads including office and facilities management, IT coordination, and logistics to ensure that all vendors and internal teams work to provide the best and most cost effective services for the agency.
- Management of the 1000heads premises in New York including security, storage and organization
- Daily management of 1000heads front of house duties including reception and the signing in/out of visitors
- Preparation of requirements of the meeting rooms for internal and external meetings
- Control budgets ensuring we are running the office in the most cost effective way
- Manage day to day cleanliness of the office and kitchen areas, including organizing an office deep clean once every 6 months
- Responsibility for compliance of the office in regards to Health & Safety and Fire regulations
- Responsible for distribution of incoming/outgoing post Including arranging and managing deliveries to the office
- Management of all operational contracts including mobile phones, photocopiers, desk phones, office rental, cleaning, storage, security & contractors etc. in conjunction with the Finance department
- Responsibility for the booking and authorization of all non-client and client travel ensuring it is budgeted for, and the costs are kept to a minimum
- Proactively communicating office requirements to the team via e-mail and social cast
- Ensure smooth running of any meet ups or events held in the offices including removing any sensitive information that might be on display
- Field inbound calls to the rest of the office ensuring cover during core working hours
- Assist with any office refurbishment and moves to help establish an agile working space for office and creative usages.
- Assist in opening and planning of the West Coast office
- Provide administration support for the senior team
- Management of Logistics (import/export) function including regulation of processes and creation of procedures where required
- Managing stock stored within 1000heads locations via sign out process, regular inventory checks and regulation of access
- Proactively assessing and recommending process changes to improve efficiency and profitability of department
- Ability to work calmly, efficiently and professionally under pressure
- Ability to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity
- Meticulous attention to detail & excellent organizational/time management skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular Power Point/Excel
- Experience within an marketing/media environment or start-up is preferred
- Experience managing a previous office move preferred
by Jobble* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...