Director, Sales Operations
Compensation: $132,420.00 - $206,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
About the role:
- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
Reporting to and working closely with the CRO, the Director, Sales is responsible for developing and implementing the elements of the successful running of the high-performance sales organization.
He/she will set the approach and build the processes and organizational framework to standardize the sales organization across the company for achieving the company's revenue, growth and profitability targets; maintaining and growing relationships with large accounts and increasing the customer base; constantly improving the productivity, skills and morale of the sales organization.
To achieve the growth objectives he/she will work with the CRO to set and refine the sales strategy, including goals and measurements setting, territories and accounts allocation, sales compensation, target accounts selection, strategic account management standards and practices, consistent sales process, pipeline management and forecasting, sales productivity metrics and improvements process, talent management and enablement, sales training program.
He/she will work with the company leadership, product management, customer success and finance the currency of customer contracts, P&L analysis and troubleshooting, as well as timely renegotiating in alignment with P&L and market requirements; will work with marketing and product on appropriate sales enablement materials and programs. What you will take on:
What you already have:
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals.
- Implement the best account management practices, including territory planning and allocation, new accounts acquisition strategy, CRM-based cadence and forecasting, sales enablement, performance measurements and improvements.
- Working with the CRO implement the optimal sales process aligned with product portfolio and strategic objectives, review and re-optimize as necessary; set and constantly improve metrics for sales productivity.
- Assist the CRP in making recommendations to the COO and work across the sales team, finance and HR to define, review and update sales compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function. Define and coordinate sales training programs and enablement tools that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Help to manage the use of sales budgets and enforce 1010data's business rules and practices.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting; systematically identify and facilitate closing gaps to goals
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to the company leaders and board, participate in company strategy development efforts and other strategic decisions.
- Work closely with the marketing and alliances functions to establish successful support, demand generation and partner programs.
- Optimize communication, interaction and relationship building with internal resources, other stakeholders, and external customers where appropriate
- The candidate must have and a proven track record in meeting sales targets and building successful sales organizations in global B2B companies, preferably, software or technology-based services.
- 5+ years of sales experience in large companies with advanced sales operations practices.
- Building and managing high-performance sales organizations in B2B global companies in technology/innovation driven fields
- High familiarity with Salesforce-based forecasting, account management practices, running cadence and maintaining sales discipline, building a structured sales process, running sales productivity metrics,
- Good handle of data analytics, reporting and presentation skills
- Experience in sales training and enablement programs
- Commercial acumen in structuring and negotiating large profitable IT and/or services contracts
- Being highly disciplined and organized, data-driven and proactive in suggesting improvements
- Strong leadership skills, teamwork, ability to relate to peers and employees, being inclusive and creating a respectful, engaging and fun working environment
1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data.
An essential tool to more than 700 of the world's top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government and financial services enterprises including Shell, Nespresso, Dollar General, P&G, and RiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing.
With more than 30 trillion rows of data in our private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: administrative assistant, administrative coordinator, administrative officer, asso, associate, chief operations officer, facilities, food, operation, operational assistant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...