Senior Marketing Analyst - New York
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
1stdibs is the leading destination for vintage, antique and contemporary furniture, jewelry, art, and fashion. As a two-sided e-commerce platform, we bring together buyers of unique, beautiful things with the preeminent sellers in these categories. We are looking for a talented SeniorMarketing Analyst to help our team measure and quantify the impact of our marketing initiatives, and help design more impactful programs in the future.
Who You Are
You''re a bright and self-motivated marketing professional who is passionate about numbers as well as the graphical visualization of information. You''re proactive, data-driven, diligent and focused on business results.. You have a knack for spotting patterns in data that can substantiate informed decisions. You see the big picture and pay close attention to detail. You have experience with using data to drive business decisions and working with various stakeholders and cross-functional teams. You have a deep knowledge of SQL, and a natural flair for telling a compelling story with data. You are excited to learn more about how a luxury e-commerce marketplace leverages analytics to drive decisions.
We have a startup culture that is constantly evolving so comfort with ambiguity is very important. In exchange, you ll be given the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most passionate, driven and creative people assembled under one roof!
What you ll do
- Provide invaluable insight around how our marketing programs across all channels are performing against KPIs
- Mine existing marketing data to understand activity that drives business results. Use that information to help our marketing team (1) optimize existing channels, campaigns, and promotions; and (2) identify and evaluation new growth opportunities
- Help develop predictive models such as ideal marketing mix, propensity to buy, next best action and customer lifetime value, then assist marketing teams in utilizing these models to adjust to audience-specific tactical mixes
- Design, monitor, analyze and create reporting for A/B experiments
- Perform and regularly monitor cohort and conversion funnel analyses to identify key user behavior trends and optimize results
- Communicate and present data and insights clearly, distilling complexity down to its essence. Proven ability to tell a compelling story with data
- Gather requirements and build data visualizations and interactive dashboards
- Be a champion of evidence-based decision making
- Track and report on marketing spend and channel performance
What you''ll bring
- Bachelor s in a quantitative field, data science or business analytics; Master s preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing/digital/business analytics
- Strong SQL skills
- Familiarity with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Ability to use Excel to build models and extract insight
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with business intelligence solutions that translate insights into simple and concise visuals (e.g. Chartio, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to think critically about problems through multiple perspectives and assert demonstrable hypotheses
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills. Exceptional time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and juggle multiple and competing priorities
- Excellent verbal, written and visual presentation skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment, delivering flawless execution
by Jobble* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...