-Communicate with clients to understand their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the property to be insured, and discuss any existing insurance coverage.
-Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
-Provide excellent service by explaining features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
-Inspect vehicles, examining general condition, age, and other characteristics, to decide if it is an acceptable insurance risk.
-Contact underwriting and submit forms to bind coverage. Agents must complete and submit forms timely so that policy requirements are achieved.
-Calculate premiums and establish payment method and process payments.
-You will also help prepare required daily reports and use MS Excel and math skills to report transactions and balance reports.
-Seek out new clients, generate lists of prospective clients, and develop clientele by networking and marketing.
-You and your office will develop marketing strategies to attract new customers.
-Assist customer with communication of insurance claims to ensure quality customer service.
Reach out to policyholders daily to follow up on various matters such as, payment requests, suspensions, renewals, and policy cancellations.
-Perform administrative tasks, such as organizing and completing paperwork, filing, maintaining records and handling policy renewals daily.
-Must have reliable transportation for daily marketing and bank deposits.
-Assist with daily housekeeping routines which include but are not limited to: turning on lights and signs, making coffee, ensuring equipment and computers are ready for work, and customer areas (tables, floors) are free of dirt, dust and other debris. Daily housekeeping of the break room and rest rooms are required as well.
-Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
-Complete continuing education courses as required to maintain active license status with TDI.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Customer Service/Insurance Sales Experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of Insurance Industry, is a plus
• Hold a valid and current County Mutual, Limited Lines or Property & Casualty License in Texas (highly preferred, but not required)
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
• Basic Computer knowledge and possess strong written, verbal and people skills.
• Demonstrated intermediate to advanced written communication skills (spelling, grammar, and punctuation) and verbal communications skills.
• Able to work independently with minimal/no supervision.
• Ability to quickly learn any Company/Proprietary software is necessary.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred, but not required
Seeking motivated individuals to participate in National Focus Groups and Clinical Trial studies. Earn up to $750/week in your spare time. Must regis…Read More