Adecco is seeking Call Service Worker for a short-term assignment at a local client in Dublin, OH. These are entry level opportunities. Training will be provided. Apply now for instant consideration!
Responsibilities for Call Service Worker jobs include:
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries via inbound calls
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive
- Appropriately communicate with customers
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- 6 months customer service experience minimum
- Logical problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Above all, friendly & empathetic
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills
The starting pay rate for Call Service Worker jobs is $13.00-15.00/hr, plus overtime as needed.
For instant consideration for this Call Service Worker job in Dublin, OH, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.