System Engineer - Syracuse
Compensation: $115,490.00 - $170,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
I am currently looking for a System Engineer for one of our clients in the Syracuse, NY area. This role will offer an exciting gateway opportunity to start your career with a great company.
Job Description (Day to Day Responsibilities):
- Performance will include: technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performing functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- A Bachelor's level degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics or related technical field and zero years of professional experience.
- Candidates must have the ability to obtain a DOD security clearance to at least the Secret level.
- MATLAB Experience
- Good problem solving skills
- Willing to take on variety of tasks
Associated topics: infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, satellite, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...