e-Commerce Merchandise Planner Manager - New York
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our people define our company. AM Retail Group associates are smart, ambitious, engaging & fun people, who strive for excellence in everything they do. Working here requires commitment, innovation, & flexibility. The entrepreneurial drive of our associates is at the heart of our quest to improve & innovate.
We have an immediate opening for an energetic, passionate, & experienced full time professional to join our merchandising team as an e-Commerce Merchandise Planning Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for providing the merchant vision for AM Retail Group, with responsibility for driving a key part of the business through assortment selection, product knowledge, in-season analysis and a deep understanding of the online customer. Must have a passion for online retail and the ability to drive sales in a fast-paced environment. Responsible for managing assortment and directly overseeing the online merchandising of product on the company''s website.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Director of Ecommerce to develop seasonal site strategy to drive sales and gross margin targets.
- Plan seasonal assortment line plan; provide ongoing in-season analysis and insights to effect cross-channel allocations and identify buying opportunities.
- Drive online promotional and markdown cadence; partner with marketing to maximize promotional events and markdown calendar.
- Analyze all weekly, monthly, quarterly reports including selling, site metrics and shop performance recaps to highlight trends in order to react quickly to business needs and opportunities.
- Understand current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition and brand vision by category of business and use this knowledge to properly assort, merchandise and market product online.
- Identify unique, underdeveloped, emerging or new products or categories based on data analysis, competitive landscape, customer feedback and user behavior to drive assortment strategy. Communicate to and work with company merchants to execute opportunities.
- Sequence and monitor site and make changes based on inventory, web sales, and retail sales; update consistently based on inventory, newness, and sales trends.
- Work closely with digital marketing team to provide merchandising vision to email, search and social campaigns and to develop merchandising calendar for website home and landing pages, navigation, special initiatives, image production and copy.
- Ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met for each monthly site upload.
- Bachelor''s degree in business or related field required.
- 3+ years relevant experience in ecommerce, including experience in site merchandising. Fashion buying and/or planning experience preferred.
- Excellent product sensibility and ability to merchandise the site in a visually appealing way.
- Team-oriented with ability to interact with partners across the organization at all levels; ability to negotiate and influence peers and members of cross-functional teams.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
This position is not eligible for relocation. Local candidates only. Please include salary requirements.
AM Retail Group, a division of G-III Apparel Group.
Being successful at AM Retail Group means putting the best ideas to work, taking action and following through. You will be challenged by smart, committed co-workers and pushed to be your best. This is a place where your individual talents and creativity make a difference.
We are a dynamic company that provides competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401k, life, disability, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
AM Retail Groups family of retail stores includes: Wilsons Leather, GH Bass & Co and Karl Lagerfeld Paris Outlets stores, Calvin Klein Performance Shops, DKNY
Associated topics: amazon, data, developer, digital designer, digital marketing manager, ecommerce, front end, front end developer, web, website
Loading some great jobs for you...