* LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES / LPN's for Medical Offices
Compensation: $47,670.00 - $62,050.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
We have many unadvertised , confidential and immediate LPN / LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSINGjobs phoned in daily to choose from for diverse medical specialty doctors offices.
JOB TYPE: Contingent to Permanent/Retained Employee with full benefits package.* LPN New Graduates with a current New York Sate LPN License are encouraged to apply.* We do your leg work and negotiatefor you.* BEFORE YOU DECIDE to INTERVIEW you are provided COMPLETE compensation range, job description and benefits information.
* We assist in helping you prepare an exceptional resume.* Numerous specialties to choose from in diverse settings.* Our services are always FREE to applicants.* Inquiries are always CONFIDENTIAL. * BENEFITS: Health insurance paid by employer and 401k offered with profit sharing of up to 3% in some practices.
* WORK SCHEDULE for the LPN:Days only (approximately 8:30-4:30 daily) Monday through Friday, No weekends, No nights. Flexible hours available in some settings.
* LOCATION: All positions are in Onondaga County, Syracuse, NY* JOB DESCRIPTION for the LPN: (Other duties will be assigned):* Evaluate, plan, and administer nursing care to patients.
* Administer injections/immunizations/inoculations to patients.
* Phone in prescriptions, new & refills.
* Perform telephone triage.
* Provide prescribed medication and treatment.
* Assist in performing diagnostic tests, analyze results, operate medical machinery, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up.
* Monitor and record patient condition and notify provider when appropriate.
* Advise & provide support to patients family members.
* Record patients medical histories and symptoms in patients medical records.
* Have a working knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations concerning Universal Precautions. * Be able to perform proper procedures to protect against transmitting or contracting diseases.
* Be aware of Patient's Rights, HIPAA, HAZCOM Procedures, and National Patient Safety Goals.CALL for more INFORMATION.
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
Our services are always free to LPN's.
Associated topics: med, med surg, nurse i, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurse lpn, nurses, practical nurse, practical nurse lpn, vocational
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...