* LPN (Pediatric) Licensed Practical Nurse
Compensation: $47,670.00 - $62,050.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Primary Care Practice setting is seeking a LPN / LICENSED PEDIATRIC PRACTICAL NURSE.
* WORK SCHEDULE is Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm. $19.00 to $21.00 per hour
* JOB TYPE is Contingent to Permanent/Retained Employee, 30 hours per week.
* LICENSE and EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: Current NYS LPN license. Current CPR and Infection Control Certification. Minimum one (1) year of clinical experience in a clinic or physician office setting.
* JOB DESCRIPTION: (Other duties may be assigned):
* Experienced in performing injections on pediatric patients.
* Responsible for the daily operations to ensure the delivery of quality patient care.
* Will be accountable to ensure efficient patient flow and work processes.
* Supervises support staff.
* Will provide direct patient care and education
* Perform evaluations to determine priority and suitability of treatment.
* Provide proper telephone triage.
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
* Moderate physical activity that may require lifting, standing, walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
* Work environment involves exposure to potentially dangerous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
* Be aware of Patient's Rights, HIPAA, HAZCOM procedures, and National Patient Safety goals (JCAHO).
* LOCATED in the center of New York State in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region near Lake Ontario and Lake Oneida. A short distance from Rochester, Albany, Canada, the St. Lawrence River, the Adirondack Mountains and the Thousand Islands. There is a large selection of year round sports which includes many snow skiing and summer resorts and many tournament class golf courses. There is a Casino with regular scheduled Los Vegas quality shows and concerts. This metro area has 156k people living in the city and 456k in the county. There is a international airport with direct jet service to most major cities in the US. High quality education available. There is a large selection of inexpensively priced private schools. Some schools, both private and public, are nationally renowned for their academics and sports programs. There many colleges and universities in the region with Division One ranked football, basketball & lacrosse programs. The community is ethically diverse with many churches of varied denominations, synagogues, temples and mosques. There are private theater groups, museums, a symphony orchestra, many good restaurants to choose from and a regional IMAX Theater and Science Center. The job market is high tech in nature with health care research, a teaching hospital, a large pharmaceutical manufacturer and many engineering companies such as Welch Allen and Lockheed Martin to name a couple. There are many highways and very low traffic congestion. There is a rapidly expanding regional shopping mall located in the heart of the city. The region has many rolling hills and lakes. Moderate summer climate with average temperatures in the mid to high 70's. Seasonal climate changes are colorful. Low crime rate.
Associated topics: license, licensed practical nurse, lvn, med, mtp, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurses, practical, practical nurse lpn
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...