AMA Administrative Medical Assistant for Medical Office
Compensation: $68,870.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
* A private doctors office in Syracuse, NY. needs to add a ADMINISTRATIVE MEDICAL ASSISTANT (experienced Receptionist/Secretary) immediately to its staff.
* COMPENSATION based on experience and starts at $33,200.00 per year ($16.00 per hour) and up to $37,440.00 per year ($18.00 per hour). Health Care and IRA benefits will be provided on hire.
* JOB TYPE: Full-time, Contingent to Perm/Direct Hire
* WORK SCHEDULE:Days only (8:00am to 5:00pm) Monday through Friday, No weekends, No nights.
* BENEFITS: Health insurance paid by employer and 401k offered with profit sharing of up to 3%.
* LOCATION: Syracuse, NY
The Administrative Assistant Responsible includes:
1.) Schedule patient follow up visits and diagnostic testing as requested by providers.
2.) Secure insurance authorizations and referrals for all radiologic exams including referrals to specialists for nutrition, nuclear medicine and echo tests.
3.) Schedule hospital discharge of patients via phone and by in-basket requests.
4.) Prepare charts and review for patient demographic accuracy.
5.) Make patient phone calls and manage recall lists of followup appointments.
6.) Must have electronic medical records experience.
7.) Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
8.) Responsible for communication with and for numerous providers simultaneously.
9.) Collect and record co-pays from patients.
10.) Cover Check-in and Phone Receptionist responsibilities as necessary.
CALL for more INFORMATION.
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
Our services are always FREE to applicants.
Associated topics: ascp, blood collection, services, surgical technologist, technician i, technician ii, technician iii, technician lab, technician laboratory, testing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...