CMA Clinical Medical Assistant Jobs
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
* POSITION is IMMEDIATE in our medical officefor a CLINICAL MEDICAL ASSISTANT / CMA. Certification not required but is a plus.
* Clinical Medical Assistant / CMA SCHEDULE:Days only (approximately 8:30 or 9:00 am to 4:30 or 5:00 pm daily) Monday through Friday, No weekends, No nights. Flexible hours available in some locations.
*Pay scale is $14.00 per hour to $15.00 per hour with certification.Clinical Medical Assistant / CMA: * Conduct minor in-office screening tests as may be assigned.
* Collect and prepare specimens to be sent to diagnostic laboratories.
* Obtain and record medical histories of patient into electronic medical records system.* Assist the provider and medical team in performing minor medical procedures.
* Assist the provider and medical team in minor bandaging procedures and wound care.
* Obtain patient complaints (nature of their illness or visit) prior to being seen by a provider.
* Obtain the patients vital signs (blood pressure, respiration, pulse, temperature, height, weight) and record in charts and/or EMR system.
* Maintain examining rooms inventory and cleanliness.
* Properly dispose of used material and supplies (as required by OSHA) and replace with new.
* Purchase and stock medical supplies for the medical practice.
* The Clinical Medical Assistant will work under the supervision of physicians, mid-level providers and/or nurses as necessary.
Associated topics: biopharma, diet, dietetic, immunoassay, industrial hygienist, medicine, nutritionist, pharmacometrics, pharmacy, protein
Loading some great jobs for you...