LPN Primary Care Office Licensed Practical Nurse Job
Compensation: $47,670.00 - $62,050.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Primary Care Practiceneeds to add aLicensed Practical Nurse/ LPN to its nursing staff immediately.
Please phone immediately to apply.
Previous Internal Medicine or Family Practice experience is required.
COMPENSATION is $17.00 per hour.Licensed Practical Nurse/ LPNJOB TYPE is Contingent to Permanent (Retained Employee), Full-time. Full benefits package available after 90-120 probationary period.
* Licensed Practical Nurse/ LPNWORK SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Forty (40) hour work week.
* LICENSE and EDUCATION Current CPR, NY LPN license. Graduate of an accredited LPN program. High school diploma or equivalent. Previous medical office experience is a plus but not required.
* JOB DESCRIPTION for the Licensed Practical Nurse/ LPN:
* Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patient.
* Prepare patients emotionally and physically for examination.
* Interview patient and properly record information in the patients charts.
* Measure vital signs such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, height and record the results.
* Utilize experience and ability to administer injections & vaccines.
* Perform throat cultures and respiratory/asthma treatments.
* Competently perform phone triage.
* Call in prescriptions.
* Inventory and order medical supplies and materials.
* Have a working knowledge of medical terms and how they relate to the anatomy of the body.
* Be able to perform routine laboratory tests (predominantly urinalysis).
* Clean and sterilize equipment and instruments.
* Be able to prepare a patient's chart and have a working knowledge of the legal do's and dont's in charting patient information.
* Perform asepsis procedures in applying bandage and tape to minor wounds.
* Have a working knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations concerning Universal Precautions. Be able to perform proper procedures to protect against transmitting or contracting diseases.
* Be aware of Patients Rights, HIPAA, Hazcom Procedures, and National Patient Safety Goals (JCAHO).
CALL for more INFORMATION.
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead, license, licensed, licensed vocational, licensed vocational nurse, lvn, med, med surg, nurse i
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...