Medical Secretary Administrative Assistant Position
American Medical Personnel Services
: $154,955.00 - $99,450.00 /year *
Loading some great jobs for you...
A MEDICAL OFFICE in Onondaga County isexpanding services and is seeking to add a MEDICAL SECRETARY (Administrative Assistant) to it's office staff.
* COMPENSATION is $14.25 per hour and up to $16.00 per hour based on experience. NEGOTIABLE.
* STARTING DATE DESIRED (Approximate) : Immediate
* WORK SCHEDULE (Approximate) is Monday through Friday DAYS, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
* ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS and COMPUTER literate knowledge is a plus.
* EXPERIENCE required is one (1) year minimum work experience obtaining surgery authorizations in a medical/surgical office setting.
* JOB DESCRIPTION: We have two new secretarial positions opening up in late July. We'd like to start reviewing resumes and preparing for interviews. 1.) Responsible for all aspects of a physicians practice. 2.) Patient appointment surgery scheduling, 3.) Chart prep and review 4.) Patient phone calls 5.) Experience with an EMR is a plus. 6.) Possess excellent communication and organizational skills. 7.) Responsible to communicate with and for numerous providers simultaneously. 8.) Possess pleasant professional attitude. 9.) Must be a motivated self starter,
* JOB TYPE is Temporary to Permanent (Retained Employee), Full-Time.
* BENEFITS: Blue Cross & Blue Shield Excellus health care insurance is provided at employee s expense when hired on a temporary basis. Pay periods are WEEKLY as well as direct deposit at no expense to employee and a Simple IRA plan (100% vested from day one at a 3% Employer match). Upon permanent hire basis (retained employee), there are three health care plans to choose from as well as dental and vision plans. Vacation, personal and sick time accrual begins immediately on a biweekly basis. Retirement plan provided with employer contribution.
* LOCATED in Central New York State, the city of Syracuse (Population 156k city and county 467k) is in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region which includes many Resorts, Casinos, and close to Lake Ontario, Lake Oneida, the St. Lawrence River, the Adirondack Mountains and the Thousand Islands. Forbes Magazine (June 2010) ranked SYRACUSE, NY fourth (4TH) in the U.S. as the FAMILY FRIENDLIEST cities based on inexpensive housing (homes and apartments), easy commutes (extensive highway system), low crime and great schools, colleges and universities and a local international airport.
CALL for more INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE. Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.