Medical Secretary Private Practice MS Careers
Compensation: $128,340.00 - $99,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
* We have many UNADVERTISED, CONFIDENTIAL andIMMEDIATE MEDICAL SECRETARY / MSjobs phoned in daily to choose from for doctors offices, clinical and health care settings. Certification is a plus.* PAY SCALE ranges from $12.00 per hour to $15.50 with experience.
* We do your leg work and negotiatefor you.* BEFORE YOU DECIDE to INTERVIEW each Medical Secretary / MS are provided COMPLETE compensation range, job description and benefits information.
* We assist in helping you prepare a exceptional resume.* Numerous specialties to choose from in diverse settings.* Inquiries are always CONFIDENTIAL.* Our services are always FREE to applicants.* Medical Secretary (Private Practice) MS WORK SCHEDULE:Days only (approximately 8:30 or 9:00 am to 4:30 or 5:00 pm daily) Monday through Friday, No weekends, No nights. Flexible hours available in some settings.
* Medical Secretary (Private Practice) MS JOB TYPE: Full-time, Part-time, Direct Hire Permanent Positions and Temp to Hire.
* BENEFITS: Health insurance paid by employer and 401k offered with profit sharing of up to 3% in some practices.
* LOCATION: All positions are in Onondaga County, Syracuse, NYJOB DESCRIPTION for Medical Secretary (Private Practice) MS:
EMAIL your RESUME or CALL for more INFORMATION.
- Communicate information to patients and health care team members.
- Responsible for answering phones, scheduling appointments, completing prior authorizations and coordinating specialist appointments for patients including documentation utilizing Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Comply with OSHA and DOH standards
- Adhere to confidentiality & HIPPA policies
- Provide superior customer service.
- Computer skills, specifically with medical practice software.
- Prior medical secretary experience preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to show care and compassion in dealings with patients
- Posses strong oral and written communication skills
- Team-oriented personality
- Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
- Possess organizational skills with an attention to detail.
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
Our services are always FREE to applicants.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...