RN Registered Nurse Careers in Medical Offices
Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
We have many confidential, immediate and unadvertised REGISTERED NURSING - RN jobs phoned into our office daily. Choose from many different specialties in doctors offices, clinical and health care settings.
* Hourly pay rates start at $24.00 per hour for new grads and up to $32.00 per hour with experience.* REGISTERED NURSE - RN WORK SCHEDULE:Days only (approximately 8:30-4:30 daily) Monday through Friday. No weekends, No nights, No Holidays. Flexible hours available in some settings.* Our services are always FREE to applicants.* We do your leg work and negotiatefor you.* BEFORE YOU DECIDE to INTERVIEW you are provided COMPLETE compensation range, job description and benefits information.
* We assist in helping you prepare a exceptional resume.* Numerous specialties to choose from in diverse settings.* Inquiries are always CONFIDENTIAL.* JOB TYPE: Full-time, Contingent to Direct Hire Permanent Positions.
* BENEFITS: Health insurance paid by employer and 401k offered with profit sharing of up to 3% in some medical practices.
* LOCATION: All positions are local in Onondaga County, Syracuse, NY.* REGISTERED NURSE - RN JOB DESCRIPTION: (Other duties will be assigned):
* Evaluate, plan, and administer nursing care to patients.
* Administer injections/immunizations/inoculations to patients.
* Phone in prescriptions, new & refills.
* Perform telephone triage.
* Provide prescribed medication and treatment.
* Assist in performing diagnostic tests, analyze results, operate medical machinery, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up.
* Monitor and record patient condition and notify provider when appropriate.
* Advise & provide support to patients family members.
* Record patients medical histories and symptoms in patients medical records.
* Have a working knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations concerning Universal Precautions. * Be able to perform proper procedures to protect against transmitting or contracting diseases.
* Be aware of Patient's Rights, HIPAA, HAZCOM Procedures, and National Patient Safety Goals.
Associated topics: asn, care unit, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care, psychatric, psychiatric, surgery, surgical, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...