Vice President, Acquisition
Compensation: $205,500.00 - $205,500.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
APF Properties is identifying candidates to recruit a Vice President, Acquisitions. The individual must possess strong analytical abilities and an acquisition track record sourcing and closing office deals in New York City and possibly also in other markets like Philadelphia. Relevant experience in office redevelopment or acquisition expertise in residential deals in the NYC area will also be helpful. This position is based in Manhattan and reports to Berndt Perl and Kenneth Aschendorf, the co-founders of APF Properties.
APF Properties has been in business for over 21 years. The firm focuses on repositioning office buildings and has managed projects in New York City, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Houston, Germany and Israel. Today, APF Properties has an office building portfolio valued in excess of $1,300,000,000 in Manhattan and in Philadelphia.
Its two co-founders, Berndt Perl and Kenneth Aschendorf handle all aspects of the business. Before entering real estate, co-founder Berndt Perl was active as a management consultant with Greenwich Associates as a Managing Director. He has an MBA from the Harvard Business School and a BS from Duke University. Kenneth had 16 years prior experience in NYC electrical contracting and holds a BS in Management Sciences from NYU and a BS in Electrical Engineering from NYIT.
For additional information visit www.apfproperties.com
- Strategic, street smart individual with a strong track record of identifying interesting market deals and originating off market development opportunities.
- Perform Argus and Excel model analyses, due diligence and market analysis for new acquisitions to determine fit with APF Properties investment objectives.
- Significant experience with value-add /opportunistic investments.
- Prepare investment summaries and present potential investments to the principals.
- Develop and maintain local broker relationships and deal origination networks.
- Identify and analyze trends in several key investment markets.
- Interface with investment bankers, the brokerage community and investors.
- Participate in financing activities as required.
- Minimum of two to four years of relevant real estate investment experience.
- Proven investment track record of sourcing, structuring and closing transactions.
- Proficiency in Argus and Excel modeling.
- Self-starter who is able to take deal from initial analysis to due diligence
- Excellent due diligence, analytical, transaction structuring and financial skills.
- Ability to understand the investment risks and the methods to mitigate the risks in structuring investments.
- Ability to speak credibly about the investment process and the investment opportunity.
- Comfortable working in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Solid interpersonal, management and leadership skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills; strong presentation and process management skills.
- Assertive; has a strong sense of energy and drive while maintaining attention to detail.
- Appropriate educational credentials.
If you are interested in apply via Linkedin.
DO NOT CALL OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
Associated topics: corporate banking, cpa, equity trading, expense, financial, financial planning, financial services, fiscal, pay, risk
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...