Title: Marketing Campaign SpecialistLocation: Piscataway, NJ 08854Duration: 12-18 Months Contract
The goal of this temporary position is to bring direct experience in using the full set of Marketo campaign features as we look to implement new lead generation strategies, and build additional campaigns and communications journeys.
- Marketo set up, design and execution
- Tableau reporting
- Campaign content collection and/or creation
- Web contributor
- Develop and deploy custom e-Marketing campaigns in Marketo to current and prospective members, to drive member engagement and promote client's membership.
- Work with internal stakeholder teams across the organization to gather requirements and translate business needs into technical execution for email campaigns (i.e. blast, trigger, nurture email programs).
- Build and maintain highly effective campaign landing pages and backend workflows.
- Report on campaign results (i.e. email campaign performance, lead activity, and membership conversions).
- In conjunction with Membership Sales Operations Manager, analyze reports and make recommendations for improvement. Act on key data learnings quickly and inform changes to messaging, targeting.
- Assist in content creation for membership marketing use across Member & Geographic Activities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing operations role
- Highly skilled at Marketo marketing automation system
- Tableau reporting and dashboards
- Web CMS experience
- Microsoft Office suite