Emergency Medicine opening in PA (Physician #)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Emergency Medicine opening in PA
Located in Altoona, PA
About The Opportunity:
- Annual Base Salary: $188/hr = $300,800 a year; Annual $100,000 incentive bonus, Shift diff of $23/hr for nights, wknd & holidays, Estimated Total Compensation = $410,000
- Sign on Bonus: $50,000
- CME Allowance: $6,000 a year
- Patient Load: The emergency medicine department provides care and treatment to approximately 70,000 patients per year
- Work Schedule: Physicians work 1600 hours per year which is approximately 13 (ten hour) shifts per month or 133.33 per month. Hours above 133.33 per month are available
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Night/weekend/holiday shift differential
- Additional compensation available through overtime rate and generous bonus/incentive program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes health, dental, vision insurance; pension, generous CME allowance.
The Emergency Medicine Physicians are employed by the hospital and the emergency department provides care and treatment to approximately 70,000 patients per year. The Emergency Department is staffed by: emergency medicine residency trained physicians who are board certified in emergency medicine, physician assistants and emergency medicine trained nurses.
The Altoona/Blair County/Central Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems, abundant cultural amenities, easy access to larger, neighboring cities, and unlimited outdoor and recreational opportunities. Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs
Associated topics: critical care, critical care intensivist, eicu, emergency medicine, intensivist, neurointensivist, pulm, sicu, transplant, ummc
Loading some great jobs for you...