Anesthesiology: Cardiac Fellowship - Job in Altoona, PA (Physician #)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job ID: 7055Practice Details
- Seeking BC/BE (within 5 years of completing residency/fellowship) general anesthesiologist to step into busy, fully established, practice
- 11 anesthesiologist group practice who provide care to approximate 20,000 surgical patients per year.
- Case load includes: cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, ENT, urology, trauma surgery, thoracic surgery, orthopedic surgery, vascular surgery and general surgery. Annual OB deliveries: 1,200. The anesthesia care settings include: 12 ORs, 1 cysto room, 1 lithotripsy room, 4 procedure room endoscopy suite, 2 C-Section ORs on the OB unit, 4 cath labs, and 2 interventional radiology suites: all in the main hospital; and a 6-OR ASC on the hospital campus.
- Additionally there are 30 CRNAs who work with the anesthesiologists.
You see yourself living in a historic small city of 45,000 people nestled along the Alleghenies mountain ridge, with access to skiing in the winter, a short drive to watch the Nittany Lions of Penn State University. the capital of Harrisburg and midway between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Your earnings will provide ample room for a great home along with wealth accumulation and preservation, with the median home sales price of $92,000 and a stately 4800 square foot, 4-bedroom, 5 bath home on a wooded acre lot list for $439,000.
Case load includes: cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, ENT, urology, trauma surgery, thoracic surgery, orthopedic surgery, vascular surgery and general surgery. Annual OB deliveries: 1,200. The anesthesia care settings include: 12 ORs, 1 cysto room, 1 lithotripsy room, 4 procedure room endoscopy suite, 2 C-Section ORs on the OB unit, 4 cath labs, and 2 interventional radiology suites: all in the main hospital; and a 6-OR ASC on the hospital campus. Additionally there are 30 CRNAs who work with the anesthesiologists.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 84 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- 126 miles to Baltimore, MD
- 133 miles to Washington, DC
- There are 16 colleges within 50 miles of Altoona.
- Penn State Altoona s a full-service, four-year, residential campus located less than 45 miles from the research campus at University Park.
- Other colleges nearby are Mount Aloysius College, Saint Francis University, University of Pittsburgh Johnstown, and Penn State Main Campus.
- The mission of the Central Blair Recreation and Park Commission is to provide healthy and fun recreation, sport, and leisure choices.
- Horseshoe Curve is a three-track railroad curve on Norfolk Southern Railway's Pittsburgh Line in Blair County, Pennsylvania. Horseshoe Curve has long been a tourist attraction with a trackside observation park being completed in 1879. In the early 1990s the park was renovated and a visitor center built; the Railroaders Memorial Museum in Altoona manages the center, which has exhibits pertaining to the curve.
- Lakemont Park, located in Altoona, Pennsylvania, houses the world's oldest-surviving roller coaster, the Leap-The-Dips. On June 19, 1996, the roller coaster was added to the list of National Historic Landmarks by the National Park Service. The park opened in 1894 as a trolley park and became an amusement park in the summer of 1899. It is the 8th oldest in the United States.
- Logan Valley Mall consists of over 80 favorite specialty stores including Buckle, Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters, The Childrens Place, H&M, Christopher & Banks, Yankee Candle, PacSun, Hollister, Old Navy, Victorias Secret and numerous others.
Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiologist jobs, cardiac anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs, anesthesiology cardiac jobs, cardiac anesthesiology jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac jobs
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, heart, hhp, invasive, non interventional, non invasive
Loading some great jobs for you...