ENT Opportunity to earn up to $500,000 in 1st year (Physician #)
Compensation: $216,800.00 - $216,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Job ID: 5942Practice Details
- Employed Position
- Call 1:3/1:4; Trauma Call: 1:8
- Base salary $430,000 d.o.e plus WRVU
- Large 70+ primary care referral base
- Level II Trauma
The select candidate knows their talent and commitment to excellence warrants a significant starting salary of $430,000 (dependent on experience) with potential to earn in excess of $500,000 in year 1.
You see yourself living in a historic small city of 45,000 people nestled along the Alleghenies mountain ridge, with access to skiing in the winter, a short drive to watch the Nittany Lions of Penn State University. the capital of Harrisburg and midway between Pittsburg and Philadelphia.
Your earnings will provide ample room for a great home along with wealth accumulation and preservation, with the median home sales price of $92,000 and a stately 4800 square foot, 4-bedroom, 5 bath home on a wooded acre lot list for $439,000. Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 84 miles to Pittsburgh, PA
- 126 miles to Baltimore, MD
- 133 miles to Washington, DC
- There are 16 colleges within 50 miles of Altoona.
- Penn State Altoona s a full-service, four-year, residential campus located less than 45 miles from the research campus at University Park.
- Other colleges nearby are Mount Aloysius College, Saint Francis University, University of Pittsburgh Johnstown, and Penn State Main Campus.
- The mission of the Central Blair Recreation and Park Commission is to provide healthy and fun recreation, sport, and leisure choices.
- Horseshoe Curve is a three-track railroad curve on Norfolk Southern Railway's Pittsburgh Line in Blair County, Pennsylvania. Horseshoe Curve has long been a tourist attraction with a trackside observation park being completed in 1879. In the early 1990s the park was renovated and a visitor center built; the Railroaders Memorial Museum in Altoona manages the center, which has exhibits pertaining to the curve.
- Lakemont Park, located in Altoona, Pennsylvania, houses the world's oldest-surviving roller coaster, the Leap-The-Dips. On June 19, 1996, the roller coaster was added to the list of National Historic Landmarks by the National Park Service. The park opened in 1894 as a trolley park and became an amusement park in the summer of 1899. It is the 8th oldest in the United States.
- Logan Valley Mall consists of over 80 favorite specialty stores including Buckle, Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters, The Childrens Place, H&M, Christopher & Banks, Yankee Candle, PacSun, Hollister, Old Navy, Victorias Secret and numerous others.
Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs
Associated topics: care, family, family practice, hospitalist, outpatient, physician, physician md, primary, urgent, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...