Responsible for utilizing an advanced understanding of the customer needs and technical leadership expertise to champion return on engineering investment. • Drive demand creation by maximizing Arrow content on designs. Understand customer needs and leverage Arrow’s engineering and design services resources to facilitate solutions for customers. Apply technical knowledge to influence designs utilizing solution selling, resources, and strategies.
• Partner with the sales team across pre-and post-sales activities, providing technical support and consulting to promote demand creation. Technical calibrations & research with sales & other Arrow depts. & Suppliers in support of the customer design. Champion return on engineering investment, design win priorities, initiatives, and promotions by obtaining buy-in and support from sales.
• Attend supplier trainings in person and via conference calls.
• Manage supplier and customer expectations by building and developing relationships, keeping stakeholders up-to-date on activities, plans, and progressing towards initiatives.
Identify key relationships amongst decision makers within suppliers and customers.
• Attend and actively participate in strategic branch meetings and QBR. Develop and drive strategic technical plans by supplier line or customer solutions. Participate in ArrowEDGE initiatives through branch training and customer calls. Organize engineering customer events.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal
training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
1.Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
2. Familiar with DC-DC, testing equipments, and layout software.
3. Bachelor degree of Electronic Engineering ,Computer Engineering or equivalent
4. Good interpersonal communication, project management, good priority setting skills
5. Like travel
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...