Photo and Video Producer - New York
Compensation: $154,225.00 - $154,225.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you an experienced Photo and Video Producer who loves working within the Sports industry? Our client, a nationally known sports organization is seeking a Photo and Video Producer to join their creative team. The Photo and Video Producer will play a key role in the organization''s in-house creative team and collaborate with Art Directors, Creative Director, Project Managers, and Production daily. Interested? Let''s talk!
- Brings cutting-edge inspiration to new projects and campaigns
- Manage all production aspects of the shoots, from scheduling to locations to file delivery
- Coordinate all photography needs at League events from internal departments across the organization
- Manage a small team including an in-house photographer and retoucher
- Collaborate with the creatives to develop and produce still and video shoots for key League events, product campaigns, and core brand images
- Coordinate numerous photo assignments for key League event coverage (decor and environment) for internal departments, sponsor usage, and integration summaries
- Oversee the retouching and compositing of numerous images (Includes color correction for print production, comp retouching for presentations, and image composition for ads and campaign proposals)
- Oversee the Photo Archive & Asset Library to maintain a highly organized and efficient catalog of all existing imagery from photoshoots
- Work on a broad range of projects that are both short term and long term
- Travels for shoots
- 5+ years professional experience producing shoots and working in the creative industry
- Location shoot experience handing all the logistical aspects of securing permits, scheduling, and talent, etc.
- Studio experience for a variety of still-life image shoots
- Fluent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with expertise in Photoshop, Bridge, and Lightroom
- Workable knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system
- Experience with project tracking systems such as Workfront
- An excellent eye for the qualities that make up a great image
- A strong network of external resources and relationships to support the projects
- Bachelors degree or higher in a creative discipline of photography or film is strongly preferred
In addition to applying to this post we welcome you to register on our site:
by Jobble* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...