Physician Assistant, Internal Medicine
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
We Are Hiring
Physician Assistant, Internal Medicine - Ascension Medical Group - Full-Time - Ascension Lourdes Hospital - Binghamton, NY
Why Join Ascension?
When you join Ascension and Ascension Medical Group, you are entering a partnership where physician engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
Your practice will be supported by a robust practice management platform, proven administrative and revenue cycle management services and some of the most current and physician-friendly EHRs on the market.
Physicians benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
As a Physician Assistant, Internal Medicine with Ascension Medical Group, you will have the opportunity to provide direct diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services under the supervision of a physician.
* Obtains patient history and performs assessment. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic procedures.
* Provides and documents direct treatment and management of health conditions.
* Provides counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
* Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and care.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Physician Assistant credentialed from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Credentialing Office will verify licensing.
* Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program Master's degree preferred
* 1 year of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Lourdes participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Associated topics: assistant, assistant cvor, assistant psych, assistant surgery, assistant surgical, clinic, diagnostic, physician assistant, practice physician, urgent care
Loading some great jobs for you...