We Are Hiring
Respiratory Ther-Pool (Union) - PRN, Rotating - St. Francis Hospital - Milwaukee,WI
Requirements are 4 to 6 shifts every 6 week schedule and 2 holidays per year. Hours will vary.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Columbia St. Mary's-WI, you will have the opportunity to provide evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies.
* Delivers and assesses response to ordered therapy per plan of care. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition.
* Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications and treatment based on patient outcomes.
* Responds to emergency resuscitation team calls.
* Educates the patient and family about the patient's health condition and provides information about community support groups and other resources.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
* One or more of the following:
* Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Certified Respiratory Therapist obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Associate's degree in Respiratory or RRT required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement