Director of Operations, Community Archives (Sidney)
Compensation: $100,970.00 - $168,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Director of Operations, Community Archives #3486
Area of Interest
Director of Operations, Community Archives
Director of Operations, Community Archives (CA) has responsibility for developing, managing, and delivering customer experience initiatives in support of CA's resale disclosure strategy. This role will be an advocate for customers, a creative problem solver, and a strategic thinker.
This role will work directly with the Executive Team and field operations leadership and stakeholders within Associa to understand, synthesize, and translate the enterprise priorities into a customer experience approach and roadmap. Additionally, this role will drive the processes and operations needed to execute on the CA priorities, both within the team and throughout the enterprise
This role reports to the Vice President of Financial Products & Services, as well as engages key Enterprise clients to ensure customer-centered practices are implemented throughout CA.
This role will manage the CA Strategy and Operations team and provide direction to a larger matrixed Customer Experience team.
- Research, develop, and manage all potential CA projects and the prioritized initiatives pipeline; lead successful initiative execution in the following areas:
- Customer Service Experience improvements
- Build and manage relationships with Associa branches (captive clients)
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure efficient operational practices around external client onboarding and management
- Partner with the CA Business Architecture team to:
- Research, develop, and implement process changes
- Develop data-driven analytics and reporting to measure success
- Synthesize software changes into operations
- Responsible for developing and driving CA KPIs with an ability to recognize key trends and make necessary operational adjustments accordingly
- Assess how to best move the CA vision through the organization with the goal of enabling the best possible implementation and removing barriers to that implementation
- Define and implement the process needed to coordinate across multiple roadmaps throughout the organization as part of the CA process
- Understand, synthesize, and communicate customer experience insights and trends for each channel and across channels
- Develop a comprehensive strategic analysis using a variety of data sources as an input to the strategic plan for each channel and across channels
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Real Estate industry, customer, and technology trends
- Facilitate the aggregation and sharing of this information across the organization as needed
- Facilitate opportunities to embed CA throughout the organization
- Collaborate with key leaders throughout the organization to identify opportunities to provide guidance and training to teams implementing customer experiences
- Identify the needs throughout the organization for CA coaching and training, and co-create the needed process and training materials with the full CA team
- People Management, including annual personnel development plans and related coaching
- Provides day-to-day work direction to Customer Experience Strategy and Operations team
- Provides work direction in a matrixed environment for a cross-functional project team
- Provide mentoring and formal advisory perspectives across the broader team to ensure customer-centered work is embedded throughout the organization
- 10 or more years of experience in Operations, Strategy, User Experience, Product Management, or Planning with extensive experience in a large, matrixed organization
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the following disciplines: customer insights, business strategy, and technology trends
- Comfortable with all forms of customer insights, including quantitative and qualitative research and other customer signals from search, digital, and social data
- Experience driving a business or solid understanding of measuring business performance and business strategy
- Previous experience within or collaborating with technical product teams or financial operations
- Previous experience in or consulting for a large organization with multiple customer-facing channels
- Ability to perform with a high level of self-direction and independence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills -- a great storyteller and communicator
- Proven ability to build collaborative relationships at all levels
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize among competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable using complex data sources
- Ability to navigate internal and external landscapes and develop compelling points of view to both create and crystallize strategic thoughts
- Ability to work in ambiguity and break-down ambiguity into actionable items
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams while implementing corporate initiatives which meet or exceed expectations
- Excellent presentation development skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
With more than 180 branch offices across North America, Associa delivers unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to nearly five million residents worldwide. Our 10,000+ team members lead the industry with unrivaled education, expertise and trailblazing innovation. For more than 40 years, Associa has provided solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more, visit www.associaonline.com .
Associated topics: analyst, business, care, community, donor, fundraise, newspaper, regulatory, relation, relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...