BINGHAMTON, NY | Drugstore Retail Merchandiser - Store Remodel
Employment Type: Full-Time
Flexible gig for a hands-on team player with an eye for detail to provide merchandising services at national drugstore.
Atlantic Coast Merchandising is hiring retail merchandisers for Drugstore Remodel & Conversion Projects.
These particular projects are typically 3-5 days at one store location, where you will be working with a reset / remodel team converting the drugstore from one store chain to another. Experienced, multi-skilled, flexible workers are required to perform a variety of merchandising activities necessary to get the store ready for its grand opening. Work hours vary per project, however, a majority of remodel projects start offer a day or evening 8-hour shift.
As a member of ACM's on-demand crew, you will be an important part of transforming a vision into reality. The on-demand field position is the most important role in the ACM organization and is the perfect position for experienced merchandisers, college students, stay at home parents, or simply someone wanting a fun, flexible way to earn extra income. Or even better, make this your full-time gig with multiple projects!
This is an independent contractor opportunity, not part or full-time employment. Projects vary so there are no guaranteed set hours. Manage your projects in ACM360, our self-service web portal to choose projects when you are available to work. ACM has work opportunities all over the country available to you. New on-demand gigs available daily.The specific job duties for each project will vary and are provided when assigned. Duties may include:Setting Displays & Fixtures
- Breaking down and assembling new displays, shelves and fixtures according to management's instructions. Relocating Merchandise
- Moving items from one part of the store to another, which may require carrying the items physically or with the use of carts or dollies to and from the store floor. Merchandising Products
- Properly displaying and tagging products per directives (plan-o-gram, schematic, etc). Team leads will inspect work for accuracy. Store Appearance
- Completing all necessary tasks to prepare the store for re-opening. This may include changing signage and general cleaning.Job Responsibilities:
- Review and confirm assignment details of what each project will entail.
- Log billable time in the online mobile app; required to send arrival time and departure time.
- Remain accessible and have open communication with the ACM Scheduling team.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting to shift on-time and adhering to ACM guidelines.
- Understand and maintain placement of POP; audits; and POG maintenance and resets.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Ability to read and understand planograms/schematics written in English.
- Basic knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology and concepts.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid photo identification.
- Active email address and phone number.
- Apple or Android mobile device with text and wi-fi/data capability.
- Ability to read and follow detailed directions.
- Ability to take and upload photos.
- Ability to report work daily.
- Reliable transportation to travel to all assigned locations.
- Be timely, flexible and reliable to work.
How to Apply:
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 35 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.
Joining the ACM Crew is quick and simple:
- Set up an account on our work opportunity portal
- Complete a simple questionnaire
- Speak with an ACM manager
- Follow a simple online onboarding process
And you will be ready to work immediately!
As an ACM Crew Member, you will have access to all work opportunities in our network offered on a project-by-project basis. Projects generally last for one week but may be shorter or longer, depending upon the client and project. You pick your own schedule!
Our system will notify you when jobs are available in your area and you choose if you want to work! Priority status in scheduling is based on performance.
If you are looking for additional merchandising or reset work to add to your current schedule & the above sounds interesting to you, Sign Up Today to #JoinTheACMCrew at About ACM:
ACM is a national retail merchandising company in the U.S., matching on-demand field reps to local merchandising opportunities offered by large and small retailers throughout the country. Since 2005, our merchandisers have been helping retailers with temporary in-store merchandising projects including: new store set-ups, store remodels, store resets, display assembly, fixture installation, product demonstration, brand representation, shelf audits, and planogram maintenance. Check out our website to find out more about us or follow us on Facebook @acmerchandising.
Associated topics: buyer, display, inventory, purchase, raw material, ship, shipment, store, supplier, supply chain
Loading some great jobs for you...