Compensation: $115,530.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
The Software Analyst studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification documents. Liaises between the software users and software developers. Conveys the demands of software users to the developers.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of software technology; computer programming experience/expertise; general business knowledge; problem-solving/reduction skills; interpersonal relation skills; flexibility and adaptability.
- Facilitate meetings with users to identify and gather business requirements
- Document functional and/or technical requirements, business rules, and complex security requirements.
- Work with regulatory changes impacting the content of requirement documents and ensuring that changes are completed and that the automatic generation of the application continues
- Write test plans and cases, performing unit and regression testing, validate requirements against the system, and report on findings to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Work with business user communities, technical teams, and management to develop implement and maintain metrics, standards, policies, processes, and controls for testing.
- Write?data queries for extraction and/or validation of application data.
- Bachelor?s Degree.?
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies a plus:
- SharePoint, XML based Web Services, .Net, PeopleSoft, VB.Net, C#, MVC
Associated topics: algorithm, back end, c c++, c++, c#, developer, devops, php, software development engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...