Director of Sales (IT Infrastructure and Outsourcing)
Compensation: $156,635.00 - $170,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Auxis is a leading Consulting & Outsourcing firm focused on helping organizations achieve Peak Performance in their back office operations including Finance & Accounting, Information Technology and Customer Service. The firm utilizes its innovative, near-shore delivery center in Costa Rica to help clients optimize their operational effectiveness while driving significant cost savings. Founded in 1997, Auxis is a trusted partner for both enterprise and leading mid-market organizations and has enjoyed a CAGR of 25%+ over the last three years as clients have increasingly realized the value of its high end consulting and nearshoring model.
High Level Position Summary:
Auxis has recently announced the opening of our office in New York to drive all sales and delivery for the Northeast market. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor in the NYC market with a well-established, high growth firm. Our clients include a broad range of Fortune 1000 and middle market firms. Some of our clients include: Target Stores, PepsiCo, Revlon, Conde Nast, Pandora, Vince, Scholastic Corp, Cineplex, etc.
The Client Development Executive will report directly to the CEO. The primary focus for this position is to help expand IT client base in the Northeastern United States.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive Auxis sales process within your assigned territory/accounts to ensure profitable sales
- Geographic focus will be primarily the greater New York area.
- Primary Service Lines: Information Technology Operations & Infrastructure (Consulting and Outsourcing)
- Lead efforts to acquire new clients through direct individual prospecting and sales activities. Including but not limited to prospect identification and research, penetrating new accounts through direct prospecting activities and proper qualification of potential business opportunities.
- Develop high level executive relationships with true decision makers, key officers & directors at new prospective clients and maintain high-level relationships with clients to facilitate recurring client revenues and referrals.
- Stay current on IT trends and provide credible knowledge and understanding of IT to client personnel at the executive and managerial levels.
- Expand awareness of Auxis IT outsourcing and consulting capabilities within the assigned focus area. This includes but is not limited to active involvement in professional associations, professional speaking engagements, thought leadership, etc.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, able to work in a challenging environment and able to work well with clients and teammates in person and remotely. Specific requirements include:
- Minimum of at least 5 years (preferably 7+) of overall sales experience with at least 3 years selling IT services to middle market and/or Fortune 1000 companies.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of individually selling at least $2MM in annual services revenue (i.e. excluding any product (hardware/software) revenue).
- Strong preference for candidates who have at least 3 years of IT sales experience in the Greater New York Market.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Strong general knowledge of IT trends and operations (eg. Cloud, ITIL, etc.) Not a techy , but need to understand IT and be conversant. Should be able to explain how an IT department is organized, major challenges IT organizations are facing and strong awareness of the competitive environment within the IT services industry.
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals. Must have had proven success in hitting sales targets on a consistent basis.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, satcom, server, system engineer, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...