VIE - Application Analyst (Bridgeport)
Compensation: $92,430.00 - $190,210.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
The Application Analysts role is to ensure an optimal system availability for his internal client(s)s applications and to coordinate projects to improve the quality of services. 2.Description of the department:
The application analyst will be part of the SCD Support Technology team in the Greenwich office in CT, USA. Their primary responsibility will be the support of Simcorp Dimension, an integrated Investment management tool and other applications used by the Front and back office teams. They will be part of a team of three and will be required to provide daily support to the business users. 3.The main responsibilities of the role:
- Provide functional support (application settings, assistance, trainings) & technical support (CTRL nigh batch chain incident management)
- Ensure appropriate change management processes are implemented to benefit users
- Study and propose tactical solutions as required
- Produce user and functional procedure guides
- Communicate with the users on system availability / future evolutions
- Coordinate the work of the different IT teams to ensure the best level of support
- Ensure compliance with all information security policies and proactively look for advice for new scenarii as they arise
- Develop and deploy processes that will ensure Level 1 controls are in place for all dedicated systems
- Implement and operate regular end user activity monitoring for the given application Follow-up and management of tools & services enhancements
- In partnership with the business identify, lead, design and implement enhancements and improvements on clients applications
- Gather business enhancements requirements from users and business teams
- Support the understanding of the clients needs in line with the business strategic developments, AXA IM strategy and Long Term Operating Model Quality of service & Production efficiency Initiative
- Participate at your level to maintain the stability of FO platform taking into account the on going evolutions delivered by Project team & Systematically defining Short/Medium/Long term actions regarding incidents (especially recurring ones) and action plan follow up
- Participate if requested to monthly KPI creation
- Participate to the production efficiency initiative : Monitoring & Alerting (ELK,RPA) , automation of Support investigation/Process (Python) Depending on the needs, assist the project managers in the context of projects on which their
- Analyse existing processes
- Gather business requirements
- Write functional specifications
- Contribute to the testing phase for new versions and/or new tools Applications
- CTRL M
- Local US applications (Geneva, trade ticket) 4.Profile
Degree in IT (ou equivalent experience) Experience
Exprience in the financial industry, ideally in asset management
First proven experience in business application support Knowledge and Skills
Fluent in English (French would be a plus)
Functional knowledge in asset management (the requested level may vary)
Functional knowledge of the internal client(s)s business
Proficient in producing high quality documentation in the form of user guides and process flows Competencies
Good writing and communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Proactivity, autonomy, dynamism
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing 746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.
Associated topics: analyse, analyst, business analyst, business finance, business systems analyst, financial analyst, forecasting, monitor, refine, refinement
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...