SEO Strategist & Distribution Specialist - New York
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
SEO Strategist and Distribution Specialist
Who we are:
Bankers Healthcare Group is the fastest name in innovative financial solutions, the best of both traditional lending and FinTech. We are an exciting and fast-paced company driven by our award-winning culture. We have consistently been recognized by Forbes, Inc., and Fortune Magazine for our growth, diversity, and success. At BHG our team is full of people who are optimistic, who have passion, energy, purpose, and use these qualities to execute projects with excellence and build BHG. Here, each and every team member has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Working with us is a chance to make a difference, for your company and for your career.
Who you are:
You, more than any other type of marketer, understands that If You Build It, They Will Come is an absolutely awful marketing strategy. You are all-in on anything and everything related to maximizing traffic to the websites you nurture like they were your children. You live and breathe algorithms and are so obsessed with keyword strategies, frankly, sometimes it s hard to sleep. You are an astounding audience builder, capable of developing dominating digital distribution strategies that deliver maximum reach. You ve long since strayed far beyond standard syndication services and pride yourself on uncovering new platforms, places, and pockets of potential customers. You are a sleeves-rolled-up-style professional, a master juggler of stakeholders and shifting priorities alike, and let s face it, you re just a darn great guy or gal to work with in the trenches.
What you will do:
- Analyzing, reviewing and implementing changes to websites and campaigns for optimal search-engine performance (implementing both on-site and off-site strategies).
- Developing specific KPIs and performance metrics related to maximizing the organic traffic to our sites and landing pages by improving page rank within search engines.
- Advise across multiple marketing functions on SEO strategy and promote SEO guidelines internally
- Research and expand the distribution strategy of content to increase visibility of our target customers wherever they may be online.
- Own the keyword strategy to ensure all content is properly supported.
- Develop and manage link-building strategies.
- Provide detailed reporting and performance tracking
- Partners with the internal technology organization and external agency partners to foster collaboration and communication amongst key constituencies
- Maps out and continues to refine distribution strategies, including maintaining specifications for all channels, platforms, and other locations that will serve to help extend the reach of BHG s digital marketing.
- Provides well-informed input into Digital and Content Marketing strategies to be reevaluated regularly and updated as need.
- Invest the time to research and uncover new distribution opportunities across the enterprise.
- 3+ years of proven experience in a digital marketing role with multi-channel distribution capabilities
- Bachelor''s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Proven digital distribution skills with an outstanding command of distribution strategies and the various platforms
- Experience in digital customer segmentation based on customer transactional and web behavior
- Experience in keyword research and relevant tools
- Experience in web analytics tool to quantify digital efforts (i.e., Google Analytics, Search Console, SEM Rush, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience in financial services or healthcare industry preferred
- Experience with creating distribution strategies for different target demographics
- Knowledge of digital lead generation, marketing automation tools and related strategies
- Expertise in how to extend and re-package content for distribution across platforms
- Project management skills to manage schedules and deadlines
- Proficiency in marketing automation in order assist in traffic building, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using distribution workflows) into converted customers
- Familiarity with principles of digital marketing (and the ability to adapt or ignore them as dictated by data)
- Experience creating a resource/library of content distribution strategies and tactics
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
Why Bankers Healthcare Group?
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Life insurance paid for by the employer
- 401k with employee contribution
- Vacation time, PTO, and Paid holidays
- Company-sponsored professional training, licensing and education
BHG WELLNESS PROGRAM PERKS
- Onsite gym and shower facilities and golf simulator
- Personal trainer and group fitness classes onsite (for offices with onsite gym)
- Monthly employee recognition meetings with trophies and bonuses
- Fully catered onsite caf /bistro (for offices with onsite caf )
- Company-sponsored outings
BHG Builds People That Build BHG
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Loading some great jobs for you...