Sr. Financial Modeling Analyst - New York
Compensation: $125,056.67 - $157,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Sr. Financial Modeling Analyst Job Description
Bankers Healthcare Group is the fastest name in innovative financial solutions, the best of both traditional lending and FinTech. We are an exciting and fast-paced company driven by our award-winning culture. We have consistently been recognized by Forbes, Inc., and Fortune Magazine for our growth, diversity, and success. At BHG our team is full of people who are optimistic, who have passion, energy, purpose, and use these qualities to execute projects with excellence and build BHG. Here, each and every team member has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Working with us is a chance to make a difference, for your company and for your career.
Bankers Healthcare Group s office in Syracuse, NY is looking for a self?driven, autonomous and ambitious individual with the ability and willingness to learn Bankers Healthcare Group s financial product/services. You will experience working in a high?energy environment while continuing to gain extensive knowledge of the financial industry.
About the Job:
- Build, update and maintain high level financial model in Excel to project earnings and cash needs over multiple years for parent company and its subsidiaries
- Create standard reporting packages with commentary and key financial ratios to explain direction of company to support strategic initiatives
- Partner with other members of the Finance department to ensure accurate support for forecast figures are available upon request
- Compare Actuals to forecast & plan, identifying ways to improve overall process
- Summarize findings to develop conclusions and recommendations
- Forecast and project financial results and identify trends/opportunities
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to leadership/management for decision making purposes
- Distributing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Execute continuous process improvement and ad hoc analysis for the organization
- Ad hoc projects as requested
- Financial Services, Investment Management, Banking or similar industry experience required
- Minimum 5 years experience building high level multi-year financial models for complex businesses, including Balance Sheet and Cash Flow projections
- 4 years experience creating financial presentations, including writing commentary to explain economic condition and changes within the business
- Experience in running various stress test scenarios to evaluate strength of company economics
- Experience with complex organizational structures, including ABS and SPV s
- Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related beneficial
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong Excel knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite applications
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, team environment, and adaptable to changing conditions
- Organized, detail oriented, and deadline driven
- High energy with a dedication and commitment to driving results
- Ability to think outside of the box and manage numerous simultaneous responsibilities
*The job description above may require additional task and/or responsibilities within your department or outside of your department not identify in this job description.
Why Bankers Healthcare Group?
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- 100 % Paid Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Life insurance paid for by the employer
- 401k with employee contribution
- Vacation time, PTO, and Paid holidays
- Company-sponsored professional training, licensing and education
BHG WELLNESS PROGRAM PERKS
- Onsite gym and shower facilities and golf simulator
- Personal trainer and group fitness classes onsite (for offices with onsite gym)
- Monthly employee recognition meetings with trophies and bonuses
- Fully catered onsite caf /bistro (for offices with onsite caf )
- Company-sponsored outings
BHG Builds People That Build BHG
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Associated topics: analyst, business systems analyst, government, guidance, investment analytics, law, legal, monitor, refinement, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...