Hiring Lease Purchase Drivers | $0 Down & No Credit Checks (Avon)
Compensation: $87,305.00 - $66,770.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you want great tools, great resources and great pay? See what a true flatbed contractor company can do for you. Apply Now!
We have over 60 terminals throughout the country - work out of one terminal or run the network - it's YOUR choice! Own your truck in 2.5 years with our Lease Purchase Program. Small Carrier feel with big carrier buying power. We don't have dispatchers - you work directly with agents to get your loads.
- 2018 Top Earner $369,000 Gross
- 2018 Average Earnings $215,000 Gross
BESL Lease Purchase Benefits
By offering more revenue plus lower expenses we can deliver maximum profits. You can run under BESL Transfer's Authority who is known for Strength, Stability, and Success.
- $0 Down and NO Credit Checks
- Payments as low as $325 per week
- Pay 75.5% Line Haul
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge, Detention, and Tarping
- Choose your home time, No forced Dispatch
- NO COMPANY TRUCKS!
- Late Model Cascadias
- User Friendly Load Board
- Direct Deposit Available
- Network of 60 plus agents, able to keep you in Preferred Traffic Lanes
- Major Medical insurance now available
- Maintenance Plan
- Base Plate Program, Paid Inspections
- Trailers available: Lease Purchase / Rental
- National Tire Program, Rider Policy Program
- Your Choice Lease Purchase Options, ask a recruiter about our 3rd party lease purchase options
BESL Lease Purchase Requirements
- 1 year of verifiable OTR
- 6 months of flatbed experience
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in 3 years
- No DUI's in the last 5 years.
About Besl Transfer
Established in 1919 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, BESL is one of the oldest and most-trusted flatbed providers east of the Mississippi. As one of the premier regional flatbed companies in America, BESL specializes in hauling metal products, building construction products, machinery, over-dimensional and overweight freight. Many of the nation's leading manufacturers of metal and building products are BSL customers. Our fleet of flatbeds, drop decks, and specialized trailers can handle virtually any building commodity or machinery.
Associated topics: cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, contractor, independent, independent contractor, own truck, own your own, own your own new truck, owner operator, owner operator driver
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...