Regional Sales Manager - New York
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The principal function of the Region Sales Manager is to manage and develop business systems generating sales of assigned Bestbath products in their territory. They serve the remodeling and new construction market and provide second-to-none customer service to current and potential customers. They make frequent formal sales presentations to Architects, Engineers, Property Developers, Contractors, Remodelers, and channel partners.
- A self-motivated, creative, intelligent, resourceful professional.
- Will live and service the Northeast USA territory
- A product & company expert who quickly and capably builds valuable and enduring relationships with clients, prospects, coworkers, vendors, and industry leaders.
- A team player who is able to effectively work with and communicate with customers, coworkers, industry leaders, and vendors in a professional, courteous, and succinct manner
- An individual who is self-driven and thrives with the responsibility for keeping up on assigned duties without constant supervision
- An individual who relishes attention to detail, achieving a high level of accuracy, utilizing effective organizational skills, and using their precise decision-making skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages, develops, establishes and prioritizes goals, objectives, strategies, and business systems for assigned territory
- Negotiates and closes sales of assigned Bestbath products
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with property developers, vendors, architects, contractors, industry leaders, and channel partners
- Identifies projects, design professionals, and local, state and federal authorities responsible for new construction and renovation of construction within assigned territory
- Manages accounts assigned to his/her territory while maintaining accurate up-to-date customer files
- Updates and maintains book of business
- Determines pricing and other sales variables, and provides quotations
- Identifies and targets potential customers and manages key accounts
- Establishes and manages National Accounts
- Applies sales order business system for orders generated
- Attends and manages trade shows in assigned territory
- Manages and is responsible for follow up and appropriate updating of company CRM system
- Compiles reports and data and resolves issues related to sales orders
- Analyzes and reports sales figures within assigned territory as well as offers insights and suggestions regarding competitor actions and potential improvements to company performance
- Studies product literature, makes travel arrangements, files expense reports, and works with internal resources to provide samples and product information
- Works with other company departments as needed regarding sales orders, quotes, credit applications, and other matters
- Keeps VP Sales fully and accurately informed concerning work problems and issues
- May help install new units and/or train customers how to install and/or repair Bestbath products
- Uses standard office equipment including a computer in the normal course of work
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Develop and execute effective strategic and tactical sales plans
- Analyze sales and procedural problems and develop solutions
- Communicate, establish and maintain working relationships and deal effectively with management, co-workers, customers, vendors, architects, contractors, and channel partners
- Handle complaints and objections skillfully, respectfully, and in a timely manner
- Establish priorities, organize and execute workload and adapt to changes rapidly
- Must have a minimum of 3 years sales experience showing, promoting, and selling products
- Must have experience and/or a combination of education and experience in providing customer service including assessing customer needs, achieving customer service expectations and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience or a combination of experience and education in construction or related discipline
- Bathing-specific industry knowledge is a plus
- Accessible and aging industry knowledge is a plus
- Composite industry knowledge is a plus
- Must have a valid driver s license and good driving record and be insurable
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS office software, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Requires traveling a minimum of two weeks per month
- Requires good credit history
- Must have thorough working knowledge of sales practices/procedures and general office practices and procedures
- Must have extensive knowledge of business and technical writing, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must develop a strong working knowledge of all local, state, and federal regulations related to Bestbath products and maintain current knowledge to act as a subject matter expert
- Must have excellent presentation, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience in sales management software a plus
Must be willing to travel in assigned region up to 50% of time - willing to train (for a couple weeks) and periodically travel to operations headquarters / manufacturing factory near Boise Idaho.
Generous base pay & commission plan, 2 choices of health plans (including a 100% matching H.S.A), 401k 100% matching - NO VESTING SCHEDULE!, 2 dental plans, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays & PTO, educational reimbursement, free all access digital professional training, much more!
If this posting sounds like your dream job, and you believe you are the dream candidate, submit your cover letter, compensation requirements, & resume directly to: ...@bestbath.com
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, management, manager, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales management, sales manager, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...