Intermediate Business Intelligence (BI) Developer - Implementation - Syracuse
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
BizXcel Inc. is a business development and consulting company which provides products and services to improve organizations' planning, people and processes so they can achieve optimal performance.
We are growing and expanding, and have opened an office in Syracuse, NY. We are searching for an Intermediate Business Intelligence (BI) Developer - Implementation, to focus on implementation of our products and services for our growing client base. In this hands-on, client facing role, you will be a key contributor, nation wide.
- Client facing to assist with software and hardware questions and support
- Work alongside end users to review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Document requirements, define scope and success criteria
- Analyze problems and find solutions
- Conduct testing in-house plus assist clients with user acceptance testing and validating results
- Design and conduct end user training
- Facilitate implementation plan
- Code software application according to design
- Test and fix bugs
- Interact with various relational databases and perform routine maintenance
- Maintain changes to data structures, schema and documentation associated with the application
- Assist with creating plans and other project artifacts to support projects
- Travel may be required
- A Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivelant experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Windows OS, Linux/Unix
- Database management - Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer
- Object oriented programming
- BI tools such as QlikView, QlikView Server, Jira, Alfresco, Liferay
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot, analyze and find creative solutions while under deadline
Applications will be reviewed and those selected for an interview will be contacted although we thank all applicants for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Software or Business Analysis and Implementation - 3 years (preferred)
Work Authorization: United States (required)
Associated topics: business advisory, business analyst, business intelligence, crm, customer, information technology consultant, market, marketing, sales, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...