Business Development Manager (Altoona)
Compensation: $150,470.00 - $150,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
The remote Business Development Manager will direct the sales efforts of Black Box s High Performance KVM and Visualization Systems for the Commercial and Industrial Control Room markets, including the Media & Entertainment Industry, Large Event Rental & Staging Companies, Energy & Utility Companies, Local and State Government Agencies for Traffic and Security operations, and Audio/Visual/Broadcast Systems Integrators and Consultants.
Location: Any major US city
- Successfully position Black Box s High Performance KVM and Visualization Systems within the context appropriate to the end users, specific partners, or vertical markets, utilizing Consultative Sales Techniques to sell such systems to clients across a variety of industries, with emphasis on building strong, long-lasting relationships
- Responsible for meeting sales goals by developing new accounts, prospecting and qualifying incoming leads, leveraging our existing customer base, and soliciting client referrals
- Deliver consistently against all revenue and profitability targets
- Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to support bookings target achievement with direct accounts and channel partner
- Ensure that all pipeline activity is recorded and updated in Salesforce.com
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required, in line with company guidelines
- Track progress against targets on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative use of all available resources
- Develop practical and action orientated sales performance targets and plans, including but not limited to, GAP recovery and 30-60-90-day plans
- Oversee the creation and delivery of accurate monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts and account plans
- Leverage customer feedback and requests to inform new product and feature development
- Present written quarterly reviews and annual plans to all levels of Black Box and partner management
- Driven by the desire to be viewed by clients as a supportive, dedicated, and knowledgeable solutions consultant
- At least 5+ years experience in strategic account management, or other consultative client-facing role
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; able to communicate effectively at all levels within a wide range of clients, business partners, and team members
- Enjoys technology and has a desire to become a subject matter expert in Black Box s software, hardware, and solution offerings
- Self-starter who shows ability to creatively and efficiently solve problems
- Analytically-minded and can easily calculate gross profit margins and markups
- Strong sense of urgency in completing tasks able to set priorities, manage time effectively, and meet deadlines
- Takes initiative to do online research on clients, industries, and competitors
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of tools and Salesforce.com CRM
- Ability to travel 70%
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- CTS or CTS D Certification is a plus
What s in it for You?
Black Box Network Services offers a competitive total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, in addition to a wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance programs, fitness reimbursements, identity theft protection, education/scholarship programs and more!
We understand attracting great talent requires going beyond just competitive compensation and benefits. Black Box provides challenging work that creates advancement opportunities within the organization for those demonstrating desire and aptitude through their achievements. We have no shortage of opportunities. If you are looking for a business that allows for individual reward and growth, we are the place for you!
About Black Box Network Services
Black Box Network Services is a leading technology solutions provider dedicated to helping customers design, deploy and manage their IT infrastructure. We deliver high-value products and services through our global presence and 2,500 team members. Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with Federal, State and Local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...